We are looking for a Client Solutions specialist to join our team. Top priority is team players who are client focused and passionate about delivering the best quality products and services to the market.
Background and skills required:
• Bachelor's degree and three plus years of experience in a project management or business analyst role or the equivalent with demonstrated ability to develop, manage and implement multiple projects for external clients
• Negotiating project scope, timing and pricing with clients and 3rd party partners
• Defining and documenting business & functional requirements
• Maintaining and effectively communicating overall project status to internal and external stakeholders
• Prioritizing tasks and effectively managing day-to-day issues
• Coordinating project and workflow management with engineering, design, development and QA teams
• Assisting with data integrity testing using internal diagnostic tools
• Experience in the Financial, Software, and/or Internet Sectors preferred
• Strong analytical, tactical, organizational, and administrative skills
• Sound judgment and personal integrity
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Understanding of relational database concepts and web programming languages preferred
• Familiarity with agile software development methodologies a plus
• Ability to learn and understand internal processes during all phases of major data integration and web technology projects
Candidates must be authorized to work in the US. Markit On Demand is currently accepting in-state candidates for this position, or candidates with immediate CO relocation plans. Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
Markit on Demand, Inc. has been in business for almost 20 years. Headquartered at the base of the Rocky Mountains in Boulder, Colorado, Markit On Demand has over 400 employees that are focused on the design, development and hosting of financial web sites, reports, and tools. We deliver innovative, high quality products to help our clients and their customers visualize, manipulate and understand complex financial information. Our compelling, presentation-rich services for financial professionals and individual investors have won acclaim for our clients, many of whom rank at the top of the Gomez and Forbes awards. Our products are custom designed for each client, completely private-labeled, and fully integrated into the client’s other offerings.
Acquired by Markit in 2010, Markit On Demand has entered a promising and exciting business relationship and continues to grow and create new career opportunities for exceptional people who want to awaken their curiosity and strengthen their creative thinking and critical problem solving skills in a demanding, results oriented and client focused work environment. Markit is a leading, global financial information services company with over 2,300 employees. The company provides independent data, valuations and trade processing across all asset classes in order to enhance transparency, reduce risk and improve operational efficiency. Over 1,500 institutions use Markit’s independent services as clients - including investment banks, hedge funds, asset managers,central banks, regulators, rating agencies and insurance companies - providing round-the-clock support from offices in London, New York, Dallas, Toronto, Amsterdam, Frankfurt, Singapore, Tokyo, Sydney, Calgary, Vancouver, Boulder, New Delhi, Chicago and Henley on Thames.
Markit On Demand offers a terrific working environment that creates an abundance of opportunities for motivated individuals. We possess a unique and compelling culture that is intellectually stimulating, encourages creativity and recognizes individual and team contribution. We offer a great benefits package including medical with HSA/FSA, dental, vision, 401K with Company Match, vacation and personal days, alternative transportation benefits and there really is an unlimited supply of chocolate!
Salary is based on experience. Markit On Demand is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We respectfully request no agency or recruiter inquiries or candidate submissions.